Casio expands its Pro Trek Series with a new watch called WSD-F20A. It is an outdoor watch with lower and affordable price-tag.
The Watch runs on Wear OS. It is water resistant up to 50 meters and complies with Military Standard 810G durability. It has dual-layer LCD Screen and comes with a microphone as well.
The Casio WSD-F20A features in indigo accents, soft black urethane band and buckle, button guards, protective bezels and three large side buttons. It supports array of outdoor and water activities.
The WSD-F20A has built-in activity tracker and comes with digital compass, altimeter and barometer. It is compatible with most smartphones running on Android 4.3+ or iOS 9.0 or higher.
- Case Dimensions: 61.7 x 57.7 x 15.3 mm / Weight: about 90 grams (with watch band)
- TOOL Button, Power Button, App Button, Microphone, Vibrator
- Water resistant up to 50 meters. MIL-STD 810G rated
- Android Wear 2.0 OS
- 1.32-inch dual-layer (TFT LCD and Monochrome LCD) touch screen display with anti-fouling coating, 320 x 300 pixels resolution
- Lithium-Ion battery which fully recharges in about 2 hours. Magnetic charging terminal
- Supports Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth V4.1 LE, GPS/GLONASS/Michibiki, compatible with offline use of Color maps
- Air pressure / Altitude sensor, Accelerometer, Gyrometer, Magnetic compass
The Pro Trek Casio WSD-F20A smart outdoor watch is priced at $399 (MSRP) and will be available in May 2018. You can get it at select retails in US and online at ShopCasio.
Source: Casio (Press Release)