Casio expands its Pro Trek Series with a new watch called WSD-F20A. It is an outdoor watch with lower and affordable price-tag.
The Watch runs on Wear OS. It is water resistant up to 50 meters and complies with Military Standard 810G durability. It has dual-layer LCD Screen and comes with a microphone as well.
The Casio WSD-F20A features in indigo accents, soft black urethane band and buckle, button guards, protective bezels and three large side buttons. It supports array of outdoor and water activities.
And the best part is that it works without cellular cervices. Casio has signed with nine major app companies to bring popular outdoor and sports apps, which are showcased in “Featured Apps” list.
The WSD-F20A has built-in activity tracker and comes with digital compass, altimeter and barometer. It is compatible with most smartphones running on Android 4.3+ or iOS 9.0 or higher.
- Case Dimensions: 61.7 x 57.7 x 15.3 mm / Weight: about 90 grams (with watch band)
- TOOL Button, Power Button, App Button, Microphone, Vibrator
- Water resistant up to 50 meters. MIL-STD 810G rated
- Android Wear 2.0 OS
- 1.32-inch dual-layer (TFT LCD and Monochrome LCD) touch screen display with anti-fouling coating, 320 x 300 pixels resolution
- Lithium-Ion battery which fully recharges in about 2 hours. Magnetic charging terminal
- Supports Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth V4.1 LE, GPS/GLONASS/Michibiki, compatible with offline use of Color maps
- Air pressure / Altitude sensor, Accelerometer, Gyrometer, Magnetic compass
The Pro Trek Casio WSD-F20A smart outdoor watch is priced at $399 (MSRP) and will be available in May 2018. You can get it at select retails in US and online at ShopCasio.
Source: Casio (Press Release)