Coolpad has launched a new smartphone in China called COOL 10 (Model: SEA-A0). It has 3D arc design with polycarbonate shell and sports a side mounted fingerprint sensor.
It has Dual SIM Slots with Dual 4G VoLTE support. It runs on COOL UI 9.0B and houses 6.517-inch IPS LCD 19:9 aspect ratio display (Resolution is not mentioned).
The Coolpad COOL 10 specs include octa-core MediaTek Helio P30 processor with 6GB RAM and 128GB ROM, which is expandable using MicroSD card. There is a 4900mAh battery which is charged using USB Type-C port.
The smartphone packs in an 8MP selfie shooter placed inside notch. At the back side, top left corner is its rear camera module which show cases three cameras. Coolpad has revealed details of only 16MP main camera with F/1.5 aperture and 4X digital zoom support.
Coolpad Cool 10 specifications
- Dimensions: 165.7 x 76.5 x 9.1 mm
- Weight: 202.8 grams
- SIM: Dual Slots
- OS: Android with COOL UI 9.0B
- Biometrics: Face unlock, Fingerprint sensor (side)
- Display: 6.517-inch multi-touch IPS LCD display with water-drop notch, 19:9 aspect ratio
- Chipset: Octa-core MediaTek Helio P30 (MT6758) processor with ARM Mali-G71 MP2 GPU
- RAM: 6GB
- Storage: 128GB built-in, expandable using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 8MP
- Rear cameras: Triple rear cameras with LED Flash
- 16MP main camera with F/1.5 Aperture, 4X digital zoom
- Second camera
- Third camera
- Battery: 4900mAh capacity
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi -Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V4.2, GPS/GLONASS, USB Type-C, 3.5mm Audio Jack
The Coolpad Cool 10 price in China is 899 Yuan (US$ 127 / Rs. 9,550 approx.) and comes in Glazed Black, Charm Blue and Ying Beibai White colors. It is up for order at JD.com and will start shipping from June 12th.