Coolpad already has Cool 20 and Cool 20 Pro in China. Now, it has launched a new 5G smartphone called Cool 20s 5G.
The dual SIM Coolpad Cool 20s 5G is powered by CoolOS 2.0 which is based on Android 11. It has fingerprint sensor at side, dual stereo speakers and 3.5mm audio jack.
It has a 6.58-inch LCD display that gives FHD+ resolution and 91.2% screen-to-body ratio. Under the hood is an octa-core Dimensity 700 processor.
The Cool 20s has 4GB/6GB/8GB RAM options. All the variants have 128GB storage space, which is non expandable. The mobile houses a 4500mAh battery and supports 18W fast charging.
For optics, an 8MP camera is placed at front for selfies and video calling. At the back side is a combination of 50MP (main, F/1.8) and 2MP (macro, F/2.4) lenses.
Coolpad Cool 20s 5G specs
- 163.02 x 74.75 x 8.28 mm (L x W x D), 18 grams weight (including battery)
- Dual Nano SIM slots
- Android 11 based CoolOS 2.0
- Dual Nano SIM slots, dual Standby
- 6.58-inch multi-touch LCD display with 2408 x 1080 pixels resolution, 90Hz refresh rate, 401ppi pixel density, 91.2% screen-to-body ratio
- Octa-core (2.2GHz Cortex A76 x 2 + 2GHz Cortex A55 x 6) MediaTek Dimensity 700 processor with ARM Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB / 8GB RAM with 128GB storage space. Non expandable
- 8MP front camera
- Dual rear cameras with LED Flash. 50MP Main with F/1.8 Aperture and 2MP macro with F/2.4 Aperture
- 4500mAh (typical) battery capacity with 18W fast charging
- 5G (SA/NSA), dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V5.1, USB Type-C, GPS/A-GPS/GLONASS/Beidou/Galileo/QZSS and 3.5mm audio jack
- Fingerprint sensor (side), Light sensor, Distance sensor, Gravity sensor, Acceleration sensor, Magnetic, Hall
The Coolpad Cool 20s price starts at 999 Yuan ($149 approx.) for base 4GB/128GB variant. It comes in Moon Shadow White, Firefly Black and Azure Blue colors.
The Cool 20s is already up for pre-order in China and will go on sale from June 17th. [source]