A new budget smartphone from CooPad called Cool 9 (Model: ORL-C0) is up for pre-order in China.
The smartphone packs in a rear mounted fingerprint sensor and supports face unlock. It has 4G LTE support and runs on Android 9.0 Pie with Cool UI 9.0.
The Coolpad Cool 9 specs include 5.71-inch display with HD+ resolution at 19:9 aspect ratio. It has quad-core Helio A22 SoC coupled with 4GB RAM and 64GB ROM.
In terms of optics, there is a 5MP selfie camera. At the back side is 13MP + VGA dual shooters along with LED Flash.
Coolpad Cool 9 Specifications
- Dimensions: 148 x 71 x 8.2 mm
- Weight: 138 Grams
- Biometrics: Fingerprint sensor (rear), Face Unlock
- SIM: Dual Nano SIM slots
- Operating System: Android 9.0 Pie with Cool UI 9.0
- Display: 5.71-inch multi-touch 2.5D curved glass display with 1520 x 720 pixels resolution, 19:9 aspect ratio, 90.3% screen-to-body ratio
- Chipset: 2GHz quad-core MediaTek Helio A22 (MT6761) processor with PowerVR Ge-Class GPU
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 64GB built-in, expandable using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 5MP
- Rear camera: 13MP + 0.3MP dual shooters with LED flash
- Battery: 3000 mAh
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth V4.2, MicroUSB v2.0, GPS, 3.5mm Audio Jack
The Coolpad Cool 9 price is 599 Yuan (US$ 87 / Rs. 6030 approx.) and comes in Aurora, Dragon Glass Black and Satin Red colors. The device is already up for pre-order in China.