Coolpad has officially introduced Cool Play 6C (GRA-A0) smartphone in China. It runs on Android 7.1.1 Nougat OS.
The mobile is 8.1 mm thick, weighs 160 grams and sports a plastic back cover. It has dual SIM slots (nano) with dual standby and supports 4G LTE.
The Coolpad Cool Play 6C specs include 5-inch IPS display with 720p resolution. It is powered by quad-core Snapdragon 425 processor and comes with 3GB RAM.
It has 32GB internal storage space and allows further expansion as well. A 2500 mAh battery powers the hardware. The battery is non removable and comes with 5V / 1A charger.
Main USP of this cell phone is dual front cameras. It makes up of 5MP and 8MP selfie shooters. On the back side 13MP primary snapper with LED flash and supports PDAF as well.
- Dimensions: 143.9 x 70.8 x 8.1 mm / Weight: 160 grams
- Dual Nano SIM slots
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat OS
- 5-inch IPS display with 2.5D glass, 1280 x 720 pixels resolution, supports multi-touch
- 1.3GHz quad-core Snapdragon 425 MSM8917 processor with Adreno 308 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal memory, expandable up to 64GB using MicroSD card
- 5MP and 8MP dual front cameras with 120-degree wide angle lens, F/2.2 Aperture
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, PDAF
- 2500 mAh non removable battery, 5V/1A charging
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, MicroUSB V2.0, FM Radio, 3.5mm Audio jack
- Light Sensor, Distance sensor
The Coolpad Cool Play 6c price is 849 Yuan (US$ 129 / Rs. 8,290 approx.) and comes in Mirage Black color. It is up for pre-order at JD.com and will go on sale from November 25th.