Coolpad has officially introduced Cool Play 6C (GRA-A0) smartphone in China. It runs on Android 7.1.1 Nougat OS.
The mobile is 8.1 mm thick, weighs 160 grams and sports a plastic back cover. It has dual SIM slots (nano) with dual standby and supports 4G LTE.
The Coolpad Cool Play 6C specs include 5-inch IPS display with 720p resolution. It is powered by quad-core Snapdragon 425 processor and comes with 3GB RAM.
It has 32GB internal storage space and allows further expansion as well. A 2500 mAh battery powers the hardware. The battery is non removable and comes with 5V / 1A charger.
- Dimensions: 143.9 x 70.8 x 8.1 mm / Weight: 160 grams
- Dual Nano SIM slots
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat OS
- 5-inch IPS display with 2.5D glass, 1280 x 720 pixels resolution, supports multi-touch
- 1.3GHz quad-core Snapdragon 425 MSM8917 processor with Adreno 308 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal memory, expandable up to 64GB using MicroSD card
- 5MP and 8MP dual front cameras with 120-degree wide angle lens, F/2.2 Aperture
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, PDAF
- 2500 mAh non removable battery, 5V/1A charging
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, MicroUSB V2.0, FM Radio, 3.5mm Audio jack
- Light Sensor, Distance sensor
The Coolpad Cool Play 6c price is 849 Yuan (US$ 129 / Rs. 8,290 approx.) and comes in Mirage Black color. It is up for pre-order at JD.com and will go on sale from November 25th.