Coolpad has silently introduced Cool Play 8 Lite smartphone in China. It is the same handset which recently got certified by TENAA under model number Cool 1832-A0.
The Coolpad Cool Play 8 Lite specs include 6-inch multi-touch display with HD+ resolution and is powered by quad-core MediaTeK SoC. It comes with 3GB RAM and 32GB ROM and allows further expansion as well.
The mobile phone features in 3200 mAh non removable battery inside. There is a 5MP front facing camera coupled with 13MP and 0.3MP dual shooters at the back. Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS are supported.
Coolpad Cool Play 8 Lite Specifications
- Dimensions: 158 x 76.5 x 8.65 mm
- Weight: 195 grams
- SIM: Dual Nano SIM slots.
- Fingerprint Sensor: Yes, rear
- Operating System: Android 7.1.1 Nougat OS with Cool UI 9.0A
- Display: 6-inch 2.5D glass display with 1440 x 720 pixels resolution, 18:9 Aspect ratio, Multi-touch support
- Chipset: 1.5GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6739 processor with IMG PowerVR GE8100 GPU (570MHz)
- RAM: 3GB
- Storage: 32 GB built-in, Expandable using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 5MP
- Rear camera: 13MP + 0.3MP dual shooters with LED flash
- Battery: 3200 mAh non removable with 5V/1A charger
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V4.2, GPS, FM Radio, 3.5mm Audio Jack
The Coolpad Cool Play 8 Lite price in China is 699 Yuan (US$ 103 / Rs.7320 approx.) and comes in Dream Purple and Gentlemen Blue colors. It is already available in China via JD.com.