Coolpad has officially introduced Cool Play 8 (model – 1873-A0) in China. It has rear facing fingerprint sensor and is powered by Android OS.
The device is 8.5mm thick and houses a decent 4000mAh battery. It has 6.2-inch multi-touch display with FHD+ resolution and is powered by MediaTek SoC.
The Cool Play 8 specs include 4GB RAM, 64GB ROM and MicroSD card support for further storage expansion. An 8MP selfie camera is present at the front while the back side sports 16MP and 2MP dual shooters.
Coolpad Cool Play 8 Specifications
- Dimensions: 155.5 x 74.8 x 8.5 mm
- Weight: 177 grams
- Fingerprint sensor: Yes, rear
- SIM: Dual Nano SIM slots
- Operating System: Android Oreo
- Display: 6.2-inch In-Cell display with 2246 x 1080 pixels resolution, multi-touch support
- Chipset: 1.5GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6750 processor with ARM Mali-T860 MP2 GPU
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 64GB internal memory, expandable using MicroSD card
- Font camera: 8MP
- Rear camera: 16MP + 2MP dual cameras with LED Flash, Auto Focus, HDR
- Battery: 4000 mAh with 5V/2A charger
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, WI-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth, GPS, USB Type-C, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Sensors: Hall, Gyro
The Coolpad Cool Play 8 price is 999 Yuan (US$ 145 / Rs. 10,330 approx.) and comes in Streamer Gray and Bright Red colors. It is already up for order in China.