Coolpad has silently launched a new budget smartphone in China called Coolpad M3. It has rear facing fingerprint sensor and is powered by Android Oreo OS.
The mobile is 8.95mm thick and houses a 2800 mAh battery. It has 5MP front camera for selfies. Its rear camera module is vertically aligned and houses dual cameras. It consists of 13MP and 5MP shooters with LED flash.
The Coolpad M3 specs include 5.85-inch multi-touch display with 1512 x 720 pixels resolution and is powered by MediaTek MT6750 SoC. It has 4GB RAM and 32GB of expandable storage space.
Coolpad M3 Specifications
- Dimensions: 149.8 x 72.3 x 8.95 mm / Weight: 171 grams
- Operating System: Android 8.1 Oreo
- SIM: Dual Nano SIM slots
- Fingerprint Sensor: Yes, rear
- Display: 5.85-inch multi-touch LCD display with 1512 x 720 pixels resolution, 19:9 aspect ratio
- Chipset: 1.5GHz octa-core MediaTem MT6750 processor with Mali-T860 GPU
- RAM: 4GB RAM
- Storage: 32GB internal memory, expandable using MicroSD card
- Front Camera: 5 Mega Pixels with AI Face recognition, AI Beautification
- Rear Camera: 13 Mega Pixels + 5 Mega Pixels with LED Flash, Auto Focus
- Battery: 2800 mAh with 5V/1A charger
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V4.0, MicroUSB V2.0, GPS, FM Radio, 3.5mm Audio jack
- Sensors: e-Compass, Hall sensor
The Coolpad M3 price in 799 Yuan (US$ 115 / Rs. 8,100 approx.) and comes in Blue Sea and Gentleman’s Enamel colors. It is already available at JD.com.