Gionee has announced a new smartphone in China called GIONEE K3. It has fingerprint sensor at the back while its 8MP selfie camera supports face unlock.
The smartphone runs on outdated Android 8.1 Oreo based Smart OS . It has 6.2-inch display with HD+ resolution. At its core sits octa-core MediaTek Helio p23 SoC. A 5000mAh battery is included inside.
The Gionee K3 specs include 4GB RAM with 64GB storage and 6GB RAM with 128GB storage variants. The ROM is expandable using MicroSD card. At the back side is combination of 16MP and 2MP shooters.
Gionee K3 Specifications
- Dimensions: 157.7 x 75.6 x 9.4 mm
- Weight: 188 Grams
- Biometrics: Fingerprint sensor (Rear), Face recognition
- Operating System: Android 8.1 Oreo
- SIM: Dual Nano SIM slots
- Display: 6.2-inch In-cell TFT display with 1520 x 720 pixels resolution, 19:9 aspect ratio, 234ppi pixel density, multi-touch support
- Chipset: octa-core MediaTek Helio P23 (MT6763) processor with ARM Mali-G71 MP2 GPU
- RAM: 4GB / 6GB
- Storage: 64GB / 128GB built-in, expandable up to 64GB using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 8MP with LED Flash
- Rear cameras: 16MP (F/2.2) + 2MP (depth) dual rear cameras with LED Flash
- Battery: 5000mAh with 5V/2A charging
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V42 MicroUSB V2.0, GPS, 3.5mm Audio jack
The Gionee K3 4GB/64GB price is 799 Yuan (US$ 112 / Rs. 7,950 approx.) while the Gionee K3 6GB/128GB variant costs 999 Yuan (US$ 140 / Rs. 9,940 approx.). It comes in Blue and Black colors and is up for reservation at JD.com.