Gionee has just launched its new Android 10 powered smartphone in India called Gionee Max. It is an entry level mobile with Face unlock support.
The Gionee Max sports sleek 2.5D curved glass design. It has 6.1-inch screen with HD+ resolution and 19.5:9 aspect ratio. At its core is 1.6GHz octa-core Spreadtrum 9863A SoC.
Other phone specs include 2GB RAM, 32GB ROM and MicroSD card slot for further expansion. It has 5MP front camera while the back side houses 13MP (main) + Bokeh lens and LED Flash.
The Gionee Max features in 5000mAh battery which offers about 28-days of standby time (2G network). Company claims that it gives about 24 hours of music or 9 hours of movie playback or 42 hours of calling time. There is support for reverse charging as well.
Gionee Max Specifications
- Dimensions: 1480 x 70.9 x 10.75 mm
- Weight: 185 grams
- SIM: Dual Nano Slots
- Operating System: Android 10
- Biometrics: Face unlock
- Display: 6.1-inch 2.5D curved glass display with 1560 x 720 pixels resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, 281ppi pixel density, multi-touch support
- Chipset: 1.6GHz octa-core Spreadtrum 9863A processor with IMG8322 GPU
- RAM: 2GB
- Storage: 32GB built-in, expandable up to 256GB using dedicated MicroSD card slot
- Front camera: 5MP
- Rear cameras: 13MP (main, Auto Focus) + Digital camera and LED Flash
- Battery: 5000mAh
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth V4.2, MicroUSB V2.0, A-GPS, 3.5mm audio jack
- Sensors: Proximity, G-sensor
The Gionee Max price is Rs. 5999 (US$ 80 approx.) and comes in Black, Red and Royal Blue colors. It will go on sale at Flipkart soon.