Huawei’s Honor brand has officially unveiled its latest 10 Series phone in Russia called Honor 10i. It runs on Android 9.0 Pie with EMUI 9.0.1 and houses rear facing fingerprint sensor.
The device comes with a small notch at the front which houses a 32MP selfie camera. It has 6.21-inch screen with Full HD+ resolution and an-core Kirin 710 SoC inside. GPU Turbo 2.0 is also present for improved gaming experience.
The Honor 10i specs also include 24MP, 8MP and 2MP triple camera setup at the back. There is 4GB RAM, 128GB on-bord storage and a 3400 mAh battery inside. Most of connectivity options are supported as well.
Honor 10i specifications
- Dimensions: 154.8 x 73.64 x 7.95 mm
- Weight: 164 grams
- Fingerprint sensor: Yes, Rear
- SIM: Dual Nano slots
- Operating System: Android 9.0 Pie with EMUI 9.0.1
- Display: 6.21-inch multi-touch 2.5D curved glass display with 2340 x 1080 pixels resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, 415ppi pixel density
- octa-core (2.2GHz A73 x 4 + 1.7GHz A53 x 4) Kirin 710 Mobile Platform with ARM Mali-G51 MP4 GPU and GPU Turbo 2.0
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 128GB built-in
- Front camera: 32MP
- Rear camera: 24MP (F/1.8) + 8MP (F/2.4, ultra wide) + 2MP (F/2.4, depth) triple rear cameras with LED flash, Auto Focus, 1080p video recording
- Battery: 3400 mAh
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V5.0, MicroUSB V2.0, GPS/GLONASS
The Honor 10i is expected to cost RUB 19,990 (US$ 310 / €274). It comes in Shimmering Blue, Shimmering Red and Midnight Black colors.