Huawei’s Honor brand has announced Honor 30i smartphone in Russia. It is powered by Android 10 with Magic UI 3.1 and comes with an in-display fingerprint sensor.
The Honor 30i specs include 6.3-inch OLED screen with 90% screen-to-body ratio and 2400 x 1080 pixels FHD+ resolution. It has octa-core Kirin 710F SoC with 4GB RAM inside.
The smartphone packs in 128GB storage space and allows further expansion using NM Card. It has a 4000mAh battery which should last you for a day.
The Honor 30i features in triple rear cameras which includes 48MP (main) + 8MP (wide-angle) + 2MP (depth) shooters and LED flash. Selfies are taken care by 16MP front camera.
Honor 30i specifications
- Model: LRA-LX1
- Dimensions: 157.2 x 73.2 x 7.7 mm
- Weight: 171.5 grams
- SIM: Hybrid Dual Nano Slots
- Biometrics: In-display fingerprint sensor
- Operating System: Android 10 with MagicUI 3.1
- Display: 6.3-inch OLED display with 2400 x 1080 pixels resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio, 417ppi pixel density, multi-touch support, 90% screen-to-body ratio
- Chipset: Octa-core Kirin 710F processor with Mali-G51 GPU
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 128GB built-in, expandable up to 256GB using NM card
- Front camera: 16MP with F/2.0 Aperture
- Rear cameras: Triple rear cameras with LED Flash
- 48MP main with F/1.8 Aperture
- 8MP 120-degree wide-angle with F/2.4 Aperture
- 2MP depth with F/2.4 Aperture
- Battery: 4000mAh (non removable)
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V5.1, USB 2.0 Type-C, GPS/A-GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, NFC
- Sensors:Illumination, Proximity, Gyroscope, Compass