Huaweis Honor brand has finally unveiled its latest Honor 8C smartphone in China.
The device is 7.98mm thick and houses a rear mounted fingerprint sensosor. It is equipped with 4000mAh typical battery which should last you for more than a day.
The Honor 8C specs include 6.26-inch IPS LCD display with HD+ resolution and 80.4% screen-to-body ratio. Under the hood is octa-core Snapdragon 632 Mobile platform with 4GB RAM.
The mobile phone comes in 32GB / 64GB storage options and allow further expansion as well ising MicroSD card. It has 13MP and 2MP rear facing shooters and 8MP selfie camera.
Honor 8C specifications
- Dimensions: 158.72 x 75.94 x 7.98 mm / Weight: 167.2 grams
- Android 8.1 Oreo with EMUI 8.2 on top
- Dual SIM support
- Fingerprint sensor (rear)
- 6.26-inch IPS LCD display (aluminosilicate glass) with 1520 x 720 pixels resolution, 70% NTSC color gamut (typical), 269ppi pixel density, 80.4% screen-to-body ratio, 10-point multi-touch
- 1.8GHz octa-core Snapdragon 632 mobile platform with Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 32GB / 64GB internal storage options, expandable up to 256GB using MicroSD card
- 8MP front camera with F/2.0 Aperture, Fixed Focus, Soft light flash
- 13MP (F/1.8 Aperture) + 2MP (F/2.4 Aperture) dual rear cameras with LED Flash, Auto Focus, 1080p video recording
- 4000 mAh (typical) / 3900 mAh (minimum) battery capacity with 5V / 2A fast charging (Fully charges in about 3 hours). Offers 33 hours of talk time or 33 days of standby
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V4.2 BLE/AptX, GPS, FM Radio, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Gravity sensor, Ambient Light sensor, Compass
The Honor 8C price is set at 1099 yuan (US$ 158 / Rs. 11,785 approx.) for the 4GB RAM with 32GB storage version. The 64GB Honor 8c costs 1399 yuan (US$ 201 / Rs. 15,000 approx.). The smartphone comes in Aurora Blue, Platinum Gold, Nebula Purple and Midnight Black colors. It is up for order in China from today and will start selling from October 16.