Huawei’s Honor Brand has already confirmed that it will launch a new device soon. Chatters suggests Honor 9 Lite.
Ahead of its announcement, the Honor 9 Lite has possibly made its way at TENAA. Smartphones bearing model number LLD-AL00, LLD-AL10 and LLD-TL10 has been certified by Chinese certification authority. All three models have more or less the same specifications.
They come in White, Black, Gray and Blue colors. The model LLD-TL10 is believed to be China Mobile variant.
- Dimensions: 151 x 71.9 x 7.6 mm / Weight: 149 Grams
- Dual SIM slots
- Android 8.0.0 Oreo OS
- Fingerprint Sensor (rear)
- 5.65-inch multi-touch display with 2160 x 1080 pixels Full HD+ resolution and 18:9 aspect ratio
- 2.36GHz octa-core processor (probably Kirin 659 SoC)
- 3GB / 4GB RAM (LLD-AL00) / 4GB RAM in (LLD-AL10 / LLD-TL10)
- 32GB / 64GB internal storage space, expandable up to 256GB using MicroSD card
- 13MP + 2MP front dual cameras
- 13MP + 2MP rear dual cameras with LED flash, CMOS sensor, 1080p video recording
- 2900 mAm Battery capacity
- 4G LTE (with VoLTE), Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth, GPS
- Gravity, Distance, Light sensor
Update: Huawei has sent out invites for December 21 event. Company is expected to unveil Honor 9 Lite at the event.