Huawei’s Honor brand has announced Honor 9X Lite smartphone in Finland. Its specifications resemble to Honor 8X with only noticeable difference is its 48MP (main) + 2MP (depth) dual rear cameras.
The smartphone packs in 6.5-inch LCD display with FHD+ resolution and comes with a notch which houses 16MP selfie camera. It has a rear mounted fingerprint sensor and boots on Android 9.0 Pie based EMUI 9.0.
The Honor 9X Lite specs include octa-core Kirin 710 chipset with 4GB RAM and 128GB ROM which is again expandable. It has 3750mAh battery capacity and supports fast charging via USB Type-C.
Honor 9X Lite specifications
- Dimensions: 160.4 x 76.6 x 7.8 mm
- Weight: 175 grams
- SIM: Dual Slots
- Operating System: Android 9.0 Pie with EMUI 9
- Biometrics: Fingerprint sensor (rear), Face detection
- Display: 6.5-inch LCD display with 2340 x 1080 pixels resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, multi-touch support
- Chipset: Octa-core (2.2GHz A73 x 4 + 1.7GHz A53 x 4) Kirin 710 SoC with ARM Mali-G51 MP4 GPU
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 128GB built-in, Expandable using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 16MP with F/2.0 Apertur
- Rear cameras: 48MP (main, F/1.8) + 2MP (depth, F/2.4) dual cameras with LED Flash
- Battery: 3750mAh with fast charging
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Hotspot, Bluetooth V5.0, GPS/GLONASS, USB Type-C, 3.5mm Audio Jack
The Honor 9X Lite price is Euro 199 and comes in Black and Green colors. It will go on pre-order from April 30th and start selling from May 14, 2020. Those who pre-order smartphone will get Honor Band 5 fitness band for free.