A budget phone called Honor 9X has been launched in India. It has rear mounted fingerprint sensor and runs on Android Pie with EMUI 9.1.1 OS.
The phone sports 6.59-inch FHD+ display and is powered by octa-core Kirin 710F SoC. It comes in options of 4GB / 6GB RAM with 128GB ROM and allows further expansion.
The Honor 9X specs include 16MP pop-up selfie camera. At the back side is 48MP + 8MP + 2MP triple rear cameras with LED flash. A 4000mAh battery powers the hardware.
Honor 9X specifications
- Dimensions: 163.1 x 77.2 x 8.8 mm
- Weight: 206 grams
- Biometrics: Fingerprint Sensor (rear)
- Operating System: Android 9.0 Pie with EMUI 9.1.1
- SIM: Hybrid Nano SIM slots
- Display: 6.59-inch 2.5D curved glass display with 2340 x 1080 pixels resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, multi-touch support
- Chipset: Octa-Core Kirin 710F processor with ARM Mali-G51 MP4 GPU
- RAM: 4GB / 6GB
- Storage: 128GB built-in, expandable up to 512GB using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 16MP with F/2.2 Aperture
- Rear cameras: 48MP (1/2″ sensor size, F/1.8 Aperture, 0.8um pixels) + 8MP (Ultra-wide-angle, F/2.4 Aperture) + 2MP (depth, F/2.4 Aperture) with LED flash
- Battery: 4000mAh (typical) / 3900mAh (minimum)
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V5.0 LE, GPS/GLONASS, USB Type-C, 3.5mm Audio jack
The Honor 9X 4GB/128GB price in India is Rs. 13,999 while its 6GB/128GB variant costs Rs. 16,999. It comes in Sapphire Blue and Midnight Black colors. It will go on sale in India Flipkart from January 19th. You can get Rs. 1000 off on the base variant on its first day of sale. There are several launch offers attached as well.