Huawei Honor brand has unveiled Honor Play 3 smartphone in China. It comes with Dual SIM slots and runs on Android 9.
It has 6.39 inch HD+ display and is powered by Octa-Core Kirin 710f chipset. It has 4GB RAM with 128GB storage and 6GB RAM with 64GB storage space.
The Honor Play 3 specs include triple reqr cameras consisting of 48MP + 8MP + 2MP shooters. At the front side is an 8MP shooter for selfies.
Honor play 3 Specifications
- Dimensions: 159.81mm (L) x 76.13 mm (W) x 8.13mm
- Weight: 176 grams approx.
- Ratings: IPX5 dust proof
- Sim: Dual Slots
- Operating System: Android 9.0 Pie with EMUI 9.1.1
- Display: 6.39-inch IPS display with 1560 x 720 pixels resolution, 269ppi pixel density, 90.15%screen to body ratio. 10 point multi touch support
- Chipset: Octa-Core (4 x Cortex-A73 2.2GHz + 4 Cortex-A53 x 1.7GHz) Kirin 710F with ARM Mali-G51 MP4 GPU
- RAM with Storage: 4GB RAM with 128GB storage, 6GB RAM with 64GB storage. Expandable up to 512GB using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 8MP with F/2.0 aperture
- Rear cameras: 48MP (F/1.8) + 8MP (F/2.4) + 2MP (F/2.4) along with LED flash
- Battery: 4000mAh (typical) / 3900mAh (minimum) with 10W charging
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Hotspot, Bluetooth V4.2, GPS, Micro USB, 3.5mm audio jack
The Honor Play 3 price starts at 999 Yuan ($140/€125). The handset will start on September 10 and the first units will be shipped starting on September 17.