Huawei’s Honor brand has silently unveiled Honor Play 8, company’s latest budget smartphone. It comes with 5.71-inch LCD display with water drop notch and HD+ resolution.
The phone flaunts a quad-core MediaTek Helio A22 SoC with 2GB RAM, 32GB ROM (expandable) and a 3020 mAh battery capacity. It has dedicated dual SIM slots with 4G VoLTE support.
The Honor Play 8 Specs include 5MP selfie camera, which is a fixed focus shooter. At the back side is a single 13MP auto focus camera with LED flash.
Honor Play 8 Specifications
- SIM: Dual SIM + MicroSD
- Operating System: Android 9.0 Pie with EMUI 9.0
- Display: 5.71-inch IPS LCD display (aluminosilicate glass) with 1520 x 720 pixels resolution, 19:9 aspect ratio, 294ppi pixel density, 84.6% screen-to-body ratio, 70% NTSC (typical), multi-touch support
- Chipset: 2GHz quad-core MediaTek Helio A22 (MT6761) processor with PowerVR IMG GE8300 GPU
- RAM: 2GB
- Storage: 32GB built-in, expandable up to 512GB using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 5MP fixed focus with F/2.2 Aperture
- Rear camera: 13MP with LED Flash, Auto Focus, F/1.8 Aperture
- Battery: 3020 mAh (typical) / 2920 mAh (minimum)
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V5.0 LE, GPS/A-GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, FM Radio, 3.5mm Audio jack
- Sensors: Ambient Light, Proximity, Gravity
The Honor Play 8 price is just 599 Yuan (US$ 87 / Rs. 5980 approx. ) and comes in Midnight Black and Aurora Blue colors. It is already up for order at VMall.