Huawei’s Honor Brand has taken wraps off its newest Honor Play Tab 2 Tablets. They come in 8-inch and 9.6-inch Display sizes.
The 8-inch Honor Play Tab 2 has an 8″ IPS display with 1280 x 800 pixels resolution and 58% NTSC color gamut. The slate measures 211.07 x 124.65 x 7.95 mm and weighs 350 grams.
The 9.6-inch Honor Play Tab 2 has 9.6″ IPS screen with 1280 x 800 pixels resolution. It has 16:10 aspect ratio and delivers 50% NTSC color gamut. The tablet has dimensions of 229.8 x 159.8 x 7.95 mm and weighs 460 grams.
Both tablets run on Android 7.0 Nougat OS with EMUI 5.1. Moreover, they come in Wi-Fi and 4G LTE (with voice calling) options, with latter boasting Hyrbid Dual SIM slots (nano + nano / microSD).
These tablets are powered by 1.4GHz quad-core Snapdragon 425 processor with Adreno 308 (500MHz) GPU. They come with 2GB RAM with 16GB ROM and 3GB RAM with 32GB internal memory. Storage is further expandable up to 128GB using MicroSD card.
The Honor Play Tab 2 specs also include 2MP front camera and 5MP rear shooter with Auto Focus capabilities. The hardware is powered by 4800 mAH battery. It also supports Wi-Fi 802.11 bg/n, Bluetooth V4.1, GPS/A-GPS.
The Honor Play Tab 2 will go on sale in China from June 1, 2017. It comes in Silver and Gray color options.
Honor Play Tab 2 8-inch Price
- 2GB + 32GB WiFi: 799 yuan (US$ 116 / Rs. 7520 approx.)
- 2GB + 32GB LTE: 999 yuan (US$ 145 / Rs. 9405 approx.)
- 3GB + 32GB LTE: 1299 yuan (US$ 188 / Rs. 12,230 approx.)
Honor Play Tab 2 9.6-inch Price
- 2GB + 32GB WiFi: 999 yuan (US$ 145 / Rs. 9405 approx.)
- 2GB + 32GB LTE: 1299 yuan (US$ 188 / Rs. 12,230 approx.)
- 3GB + 32GB LTE: 1499 yuan (US$ 217 / Rs. 14,110 approx.)