The HTC U20 5G specs include 6.8-inch multi-touch Infinity display with FHD+ resolution at 20:9 aspect ratio. At its core is octa-core Snapdragon 765G processor with 8GB RAM and 256GB ROM (expandable).
The smartphone houses quad-camera setup at the back. It has 48MP main with F/1.8 aperture, 8MP with 188-degree wide-angle lens, 2MP depth sensor for instant bokeh and 2MP macro shooter with 20mm super macro. At the front side is 32MP selfie camera.
The HTC U20 5G features in a larger 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charging support. There is NFC for contact-less connectivity and secure payments.
HTC U20 5G Specifications
- Dimensions: 171.2 x 78.1 x 9.4 mm
- Weight: 215.5 grams
- SIM: Dual Slots
- Biometrics: Fingerprint sensor, face detection
- Operating system: Android 10
- Display: 6.8-inch Infinity display with 2400 x 1080 pixels resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio, multi-touch support
- Chipset: Octa-core Snapdragon 765G mobile platform with Adreno 620 GPU
- RAM: 8GB
- Storage: 256GB built-in, expandable using MicroSDXC card
- Front camera: 32MP with F/2.0 Aperture, fixed focal length, 1080p video recording
- Rear cameras: Quad-rear cameras with dual LED Flash, 4K video recording,
- 48MP main with F/1.8 Aperture
- 8MP with 118-degree wide-angle lens, F/2.2 Aperture
- 2MP depth sensor with F/2.4 Aperture
- 2MP macro sensor with 20-100mm macro, F/2.4 Aperture
- Battery: 5000mAh with Quick Charge 4.0 (18W) fast charging
- Connectivity: 5G / Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V5.0, USB Type-C, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, NFC
- Sensors: Ambient light, Proximity, Gyroscope, Dynamic gravity, Compass, SAR sensor
The HTC U20 5G price and availability details were not revealed.