The HTC Wildfire E Lite features in 5.45-inch IPS display with HD+ resolution at 18:9 aspect ratio. Powering inside is quad-core MediaTek Helio A22 processor with 2GB RAM.
The smartphone houses 16GB built-in storage space, which is further expandable up to 128GB using MicroSD card. It has 3000mAh battery capacity is claimed to offer 25 hours of talk time or 250 hours of standby. It supports 5W charging.
The HTC WildFire E Lite specs include dual rear cameras which include 8MP (Main, F/2.0) + 0.3MP (VGA, F/2.8) shooters. At the front side is 5MP fixed focus camera with 720p video recording.
HTC Wildfire E Lite specifications
- Dimensions: 147.86 x 71.4 x 8.9 mm
- Weight: 160 grams
- SIM: Dual Nano Slots
- Operating System: Android 10 (Go Edition)
- Biometrics: Fingerprint sensor, Face Recognition
- Display: 5.45-inch IPS screen with 1440 x 720 pixels resolution, 18:9 aspect ratio
- Chipset: 1.8GHz quad-core MediaTel Helio A22 (MTK6761D) processor with PowerVR GE8300 class GPU
- RAM: 2GB
- Storage: 16GB built-in, expandable using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 5MP fixed focus with F/2.2 Aperture, AI Face Lock, 720p video recording
- Rear cameras: Dual cameras with LED Flash
- 8MP main with F/2.0 Aperture, up to 4X digital Zoom, Auto HDR
- 0.3MP VGA with F/2.8 Aperture
- Battery: 3000mAh (typical) / 2950mAh (minimum) with 5W charging
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V 5.0, MicroUSB v2.0, GPS/GLONASS, 3.5mm audio jack
- Sensors: Ambient Light, Proximity, Gravity
The HTC WildFire E Lite price is ZAR 1,549 ($103) in South Africa and RUB 7790 ($104) in Russia. [source]