The HTC Wildfire E3 comes with face recognition and rear mounted fingerprint sensor for authentication. It has Dual Nano slots for 4G VoLTE.
The phone itself sports a 6.517-inch in-cell IPS display with HD+ resolution. Powering inside is an eight-core MediaTek helio P22 SoC with 4GB of RAM.
The HTC Wildfire E3 variants include 64GB and 128GB storage options. Both models have MicroSD card support for further expansion up to 128GB.
As far as optics go, the Wildfire E3 specs include 13MP front camera coupled with 13MP (main) + 8MP (wide-angle) + 2MP (depth) + 2MP (macro) lens at the back with LED flash. A 4000mAh battery powers the hardware.
HTC Wildfire E3 Specifications
- Dimensions: 165.7 x 76.57 x 9.0 mm
- Weight: 186 grams
- Biometrics: Fingerprint sensor, Face recognition
- SIM: Dual nano Slots
- Operating System: Android 10
- Display: 6.517-inch IPS in-cell screen with 1560 x 720 pixels resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, 88% screen-to-body ratio
- Chipset: Octa-core MediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762) processor with PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 64GB / 128GB built-in, expandable up to 128GB using MicroSD Card
- Front camera: 13MP with F/2.0 Aperture, fixed focus
- Rear cameras: Quad-cameras with LED Flash, 1080p video recording
- 13MP main with F/2.0 Aperture, Auto Focus
- 2MP macro with F/2.4 Aperture
- 8MP ultra-wide angle with F/2.2 Aperture
- 2MP depth sensor with F/2.4 Aperture
- Battery: 4000mAh (typ) / 3950mAH (min) with 10W fast charging support
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V4.2, USB Type-C, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, 3.5mm Audio jack
- Sensors: Light, Proximity, Accelerometer, e-compass