New Huawei smartphones bearing model numbers ARS-AL00 and ARS-TL00 have made their way at TENAA for certifications.
These handsets have specifications similar to recently announced Honor 8X Max, an offering from its sub-brand. It has 7.12-inch multi-touch display with 2244 x 1080 pixels resolution.
The handset is powered by 1.95Ghz octa-core processor with 4GB RAM and 64GB / 128GB storage options. An 8MP camera sits at the front wile 16MP + 2MP dual cameras are placed at the back. It has a large 4900 mAh 9minimum) battery.
Huawei ARS-AL00 / ARS-TL00 specifications
- Dimensions: 177.57 x 86.24 x 8.13 mm / Weight: 210 grams
- Hybrid Dual SIM slots
- Android 8.1 Oreo with EMUI 8.2
- Fingerprint sensor (rear)
- 7.12-inch (fits inside 6.3-inch) LCD IPS display with 2244 x 1080 pixels resolution,, 18.7:9 aspect ratio, 350ppi pixel density, 72% NTSC (typical) color gamut, 90.5% Screen-to-body ratio, 10-point multi-touch
- 1.95GHz octa-core processor
- 4GB RAM with 64GB / 128GB storage. Expandable up to 256GB using MicroSD card
- 8MP front camera with F/2.0 Aperture
- 16MP (F/2.0 Aperture) + 2MP (F/2.4 Aperture) dual rear cameras with LED Flash
- 5000 mAh (typical) / 4900 mAh (minimum) battery with 9V/2A fast charging. Supports reverse charging
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V4.2 BLE, MicroUSB V2.0, GPS/GLONASS, 3.5mm Audio jack
- dual Amp, High volume stereo speakers (80dB/30cm), Dolby Atmos, Hands-free Audio
- Gravity Sensor, Ambient Light sensor, Gyroscope, Compass
The Huawei ARS-AL00 / ARS-TL00 comes in white, Black and Brown colors. Official name and release date is not known.