Huawei unveiled its latest fitness smartband called Huawei Band 4. It comes in 2.5D colorful touch screen with 0.96-inch size. It comes with Huawei Watch Face store which offers various watch fases in different syles of sports, cartoon, intelligence and hi-technology.
The Huawei Band 4 comes with built-in USB plug which fits in general USB chargers, thus allowing one to charge anywhere. Depending on usage, one can get about 6 days of battery life.
The band also sports Apollo 3 microprocessor and Ai algorithms. It has Huawei TruSeen 3.5 which monitors your hear rate with accuracy. In case heart rate exceeds maximum average limit, the band also gives out vibration remainders.
The Band 4 has TruSleep 2.0 which tracks heart rate when sleeping and analyzes sleep quality. It has activity tracking features and comes with 9 different exercise modes. It not only tracks heart beats and heart rate zone but also steps, distance, speed, calories etc.
Huawei Band 4 Specifications
- Materials: Plastic (front cover), Silicone Rubber (strap)
- Dimensions: 56 x 18.5 x 12.5 mm (L x W x T) / Strap: 123 x 85 x 17 mm
- Weight: 24 grams
- Water Resistance: 5ATM
- Button: Touch screen, Home Button
- Compatibility: Android 4.4 or later or iOS 9.0 or later
- Display: 0.96-inch 2.5D color touch display with 80 x 160 pixels resolution
- Chipset: Apollo 3 microprocessor
- RAM: 384Kb
- ROM: 1MB
- Flash: 32MB
- Battery: 91mAh. Charges in 1.5 hours. USB Charging port.
- Bluetooth: V4.2 (2.4GHz frequency)
- Activity tracking: Outdoor / indoor run, walking, cycling, elliptical, rower, free training etc
- Notifications: Messages, phone calls, find my phone, remote shutter
- sensors: 3-axis acceleration, Infrared Wear, Optical Heart rate
It comes Sakura Pink, Amber Sunrise and Graphite Black colors. The Honor Band 4 price is IDR 449,000 ($32/€30) in Indonesia and THB 999 ($35/€30) in Thailand. It will also go on sale in China from November 1st for 199 Yuan ($30/€25).