Huawei has unveiled a new Enjoy Series smartphone in China called Enjoy 20 5G. It is a 5G mobile with Dual SIM slots and powered by Android 10 based EMUI 10.1.
The phone packs in 6.6-inch LCD display with HD+ resolution at 20:9 aspect ratio. Under the hood is octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 720 processor with 4GB / 6GB RAM options.
The Huawei Enjoy 20 5G specs include 128GB storage space and MicroSD card support for further expansion up to 512GB. It has 8MP front camera for selfies. At the back side are triple cameras of 13MP (main) + 5MP (wide-angle) + 2MP (depth) shooters and LED Flash.
A 5000mAh battery with 10W charging powers the hardware. For audio, the cellphone features in Huawei’s Histen 6.1 sound.
Huawei Enjoy 20 5G Specifications
- Dimensions: 165.2 x 76 x 9.2 mm
- Weight: 188 grams (including battery)
- SIM: Dual Nano slots
- Operating System: Android 10 based EMUI 10.1
- Biometrics: Fingerprint sensor
- Display: 6.6-inch LCD display with 1600 x 720 pixels resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio, 60Hz refresh rate, multi-touch support
- Chipset: Octa-core (2GHz A76 x 2 + 2GHz A55 x 6) MediaTek Dimensity 720 (MT6853 5G) processor with Mali-G57 MC3 GPU
- RAM: 4GB / 6GB
- Storage: 128GB built-in, expandable up to 512GB using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 8MP with F/2.0 Aperture
- Rear cameras: Triple rear cameras with LED Flash
- 13MP main with F/2.2 Aperture
- 5MP 120-degree wide-angle with F/2.2 Aperture
- 2MP depth with F/2.4 Aperture
- Battery: 5000mAh (Typ) / 4900mAh (min) with 10W charging
- Connectivity: 5G / Dual 4G VoLTE, W i-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V5.1, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C
- Audio: Histen 6.1 sound effects
- Sensors: Ambient light, proximity, compass, gravity
The Huawei Enjoy 20 5G 4GB RAM variant price is 1699 Yuan (US$ 250 approx.) while its 6GB RAM model costs 1899 Yuan (US$ 280 approx.). It comes in Gold, Blue/Pink, Green and Black colors. It is up for order in China.