The Huawei Enjoy 8 (LDN-AL00) just went official in China. It is successor to Enjoy 7 and packs in slightly upgraded specs.
Aesthetically, it is similar to Honor 9. It is 7.8mm thick, houses dual Nano SIM slots and runs on Android 8.0 Oreo based EMUI 8.0. It has a large 5.99-inch display with 2.5D curved glass and offers HD+ resolution.
The Enjoy 8 specs include octa-core Snapdragon 430 SoC, 3GB RAM and 32GB of storage space (expandable). There is a 4GB RAM / 64GB storage variant as well. The Cell Phone features in dual rear camera setup consisting of 13MP and 2MP shooters and LED Flash. At the front is an 8MP camera with soft light flash.
The hardware is powered by 3000 mAh battery, which fully charges up in just about 3 hours. It also supports 4G VoLTE along with usual connectivity features like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS etc. A fingerprint sensor is placed at the back as well.
- Dimensions: 158.3 x 76.7 x 7.8 mm / Weight: 155 grams (including battery)
- Dual Nano SIM slots
- Fingerprint sensor, Face unlock
- Android 8.0 Oreo with EMUI 8.0
- 5.99-inch IPS display with 1440 x 720 pixels HD+ resolution, 18:9 aspect ratio, 268ppi pixel density, multi-touch support
- octa-core (1.4GHz A53 x 4 + 1.1GHz A53 x 4) Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor with Adreno 505 GPU (450MHz)
- 3GB / 4GB RAM
- 32GB / 64GB internal storage options, expandable up to 256GB using dedicated MicroSD card
- 8MP front camera with soft light flash, fixed focal length, F/2.0 Aperture
- 13MP + 2MP dual rear camera with LED Flash, F/2.2 Aperture, Auto Focus, 1080p video recording
- 3000 mAh (typical) Li-Po battery. Charges in about 3 hours
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V4.2 BLE, MicroUSB V2.0, GPS/A-GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Gravity sensor, light sensor, proximity, compass
The Huawei Enjoy 8 price starts at 1299 Yuan (US$ 205 approx.) for 3GB RAM model and goes up to 1499 Yuan (US$ 238 approx.) for 4GB RAM variant. The cell phone comes in Black, Blue, Gold and Pink colors and is already available in China from Vmall.com.