A smartphone is dual cameras at the back is not a big deal now a days. However, having a total of four cameras, two on the front and two at back is something unique. The Huawei G10 (Maimang 6) is one of those unique smartphones.
Just few days back, a smartphone bearing the model number RNE-AL00 was certified by TENAA. We believe that it is Huawei G10 or Maimang 6. The Chinese authority has already revealed most of its specs.
Company has released a teaser stating phone’s release date in China. The handset will be launched on September 22, 2017 a t a dedicated event. The device will be called as Maimang 6 in China. In Global markets, it should release as Huawei G10,
- Dimensions: 156.2 x 75.2 x 7.5 mm / Weight: 164 grams
- Android 7.0 Nougat OS
- Dual SIM Slots (could be Hybrid)
- 5.9-inch display, 2160 x 1080 pixels resolution, supports multi-touch
- 2.36GHz octa-core processor (unknown chipset)
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB internal memory, allows further expansion up to 256GB
- 13MP + 2MP dual front cameras
- 16MP + 2MP dual rear cameras with LED flash
- 3240 mAh Battery
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS
Official details of Maimang 6 will be out on September 22nd. Huawei has also confirmed that it will unveil Mate 10 on October 16.