Huawei has just announced its latest mid range Android Smartphone in China called Maimang 6 (RNE-ALOO). It has a fingerprint sensor on the back side and sports a uni-body metal design.
Most of the specifications were already revealed by TENAA. Starting with the dimensions, it measures 156.2 x 75.2 x 7.5 mm and weighs 164 grams. It has Hybrid Nano dual SIM slots of which second one doubles up for MicroSD card.
The Huawei Maimang 6 specs include 5.9-Inch 2.5D curved Glass IPS display with 2160 x 1080 pixels Full HD+ resolution. It has an octa-core Kirin 659 processor coupled with 4GB RAM. Inside is 64GB ROM and allows further expansion using MicroSD card
Main USP of this smartphone is its cameras. There is a 13MP + 2MP dual camera setup on the front with soft LED Flash. On the back side is 16MP + 2MP dual snappers with dual-tone LED flash. The hardware is powered by 3340 mAh (typical) battery.
- Dimensions: 156.2 x 75.2 x 7.5 mm / Weight: 164 Grams
- Hybrid Dual SIM Slots (nano + nano / MicroSD), Dual Standby
- Android 7.0 Nougat OS with EMUI 5.1 on top
- Fingerprint sensor (back)
- 5.9-Inch IPS display, 2.5D curved glass, minimum bezels, 2160 x 1080 pixels Full HD+ resolution, 18:9 aspect ratio, 407ppi pixel density, supports multi-touch
- Octa-Core (2.36GHz A53 x 4 + 1.7GHz A53 x 4) Kirin 659 processor with Mali-T830 MP2 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB on-board storage space, expandable up to 256GB using MicroSD card
- 13MP + 2MP dual front cameras, Soft LED flash, fixed focal length
- 16MP + 2MP dual rear cameras, dual-tone LED flash, BSI CMOS Sensor, digital Zoom, Auto Focus (Supports PDAF), 1080p video recording
- 3340 mAh (typical) / 3240 mAh (minimum) Li-Polymer Battery, charges in about 150 minutes
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth 4.2 with Apt-X, GPS/GLONASS, NFC, MicroUSB 2.0, 3.5mm Audio jack
- Gravity, Light, Proximity, Compass
The Huawei Maimang 6 is priced at 2399 Yuan (US$ 365 / Rs. 23,600 approx.). It comes in Aurora Blue, Obsidian Black and Streamer Gold colors. The handset is already up for pre-order and will start rolling out from September 30.