The Huawei Mate 10 Lite smartphone has officially launched in Germany. It is the same smartphone which was unveiled in China as Huawei Maimang 6.
The phone is 7.5mm thick and weighs about 164 grams. It has 5.9-inch FullView display with FHD+ resolution. The hardware includes an octa-core Kirin 659 SoC with 4GB RAM and 64GB internal ROM (expandable).
The Huawei Mate 10 Lite specs include dual SIM slots (Nano + Nano) and supports 4G LTE. It runs on Android 7.0 Nougat OS with EMUI 5.1. There is a fingerprint sensor placed at the back for quick unlocking.
- Dimensions: 156.2 x 75.2 x 7.5 mm / Weight: 164 Grams
- Dual Nano SIM slots
- Android 7.0 Nougat with EMUI 5.1
- Fingerprint Sensor (rear)
- 5.9-inch FullView IPS display with 2160 x 1080 pixels resolution, 407ppi pixel density, 16M colors and multi-touch support
- octa-core (2.3GHz A53 x 4 + 1.7GHz A53 x 4) Kirin 659 processor with Mali-T830 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB internal storage, expandable up to 128GB using MicroSD card
- 13MP + 2MP dual front cameras with soft-light LED flash, records 1080p videos
- 16MP + 2MP dual rear cameras with monochrome LED flash, Auto Focus, PDAF, HDR, time-lapse and 1080p video recording
- 3340 mAh battery. Offers up to 20 hours talk time or about 550 hours of standby
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V4.2 BLE, MicroUSB V2.0, GPS/A-GPS/GLONASS/BDS, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Ambient Light sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity, Compass
The Huawei Mate 10 Lite is priced at €399 (about US$ 463) and comes in Graphite Black, Prestige Gold and Aurora Blue colors.