Huawei has introduced its latest Matebook 13 laptop in China. It comes with fingerprint sensor which is placed under power button. NFC is also supported.
The laptop runs on Windows 10 Home 64-bit OS and packs in a 13-inch bezel-less display. The screen has thickness of just 4.4mm and boasts 88% screen-to-body ratio. It has 14.9mm ultra-thin metal body which gives a premium feel.
The Huawei Matebook 13 can be configured with 8th Gen Intel Core i5 or i7 processors and comes with 8GB RAM. The storage option available is of 256GB or 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD.
It has 42Wh typical battery which offers 10 hours of 1080p video playback. Company claims that 15 minutes of charging offers 2.5 hours of office use.
Huawei Matebook 13 Specifications
- Dimensions: 286 x 211 x 14.9 mm (L x W X T) / Weight: 1.28 / 1.3 Kg
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home Edition 64-Bit
- Fingerprint: Yes, on Power key
- Display: 13-inch IPS anti-fingerprint display with 2160 x 1440 pixels resolution, 1000:1 contrast ratio, 300 nits (Typical) brightness, 3:2 screen ratio, 100%sRGB color gamut, 178-degree viewing angles, 10point touch
- Processor: 8th Generation Intel Core i5-8265U or Core i7-856U Processor
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce MX15 (2GB GDDR5) or Intel UHD Graphics 620
- Memory: 8GB LPDDR3 (2133MHz)
- Web Camera: 1MP (front)
- Storage: 256GB / 512GB NVMe PCIe high-speed SSD
- Connectivity: IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz) 2×2 MIMO, Bluetooth V5.0, NFC
- Interface: 3.5mm headphone jack, two USB-C (left for charging / data and right for data / display port)
- Audio: two Speakers and two Digital Microphones
- Battery: 41.838Wh (3670 mAh @ 11.4V) Typical Lithium Polymer battery
- Featured Applications: Huawei Computer Manager, Display Manager, Factory reset, Microsoft Translator, Huawei Share 3.0
The Huawei Matebook 13 comes in Cherry Pink Gold, Deep Space Gray and Silver color options. Pricing details were not revealed. Pre-orders will start in December 2018.