Huawei will soon release two new tablets called MatePad T10 and MatePad T10s. Before these go official, specifications and renders of both tabs have surfaced thanks to Roland Quandt.
The Huawei MatePad T10 and T10s share several similarities, both in terms of specs and design. These come in Wi-Fi only and 4G LTE options and are powered by Android 10 with EMUI 10.1 (includes AppGallery).
These are powered by octa-core Kirin 710A chipset and house a large 5100mAh battery (typical). They have 2MP front camera while the back side houses a 5MP auto focus shooter.
The MatePad T10 comes with 9.7-inch display with 1280 x 800 pixels resolution. It has 2GB RAM and 16GB/32GB storage options.
The MatePad T10s on the other hand comes with 9.7-inch screen with 1920 x 1200 pixels resolution and boasts 80% screen-to-body ratio. It has 2GB/3GB RAM with 32GB/64GB Storage space. Both tablets allow further expansion up to 512GB.
HUAWEI MatePad T10 / T10s specifications (Leaked)
- Dimensions and Weight: 240.2 x 159 x 7.85 mm / 450 grams
- Operating system: Android 10 with EMUI 10.1 and AppGallery
- MatePad T10: 9.7-inch multi-touch display with 1280 x 800 pixels resolution, 156ppi pixel density
- MatePad T10s: 9.7-inch multi-touch display with 1920 x 1200 pixels resolution, 220ppi pixel density, 80% screen-to-body ratio
- Chipset: Octa-core (2GHz A73 x 4 + 2GHz A53 x 4) Kirin 710A processor
- MatePad T10: 2GB
- MatePad T10s: 2GB / 3GB
- MatePad T10: 16GB / 32GB built-in, expandable up to 512GB
- MatePad T10s: 32GB / 64GB built-in, expandable up to 512GB
- Front camera: 2MP
- Rear camera: 5MP with Auto Focus support
- Battery: 5100mAh (typical)
- Audio: Huawei Histen, Harman Kardon (only in T10s)
- Connectivity: Optional 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Dual Band (2.4/5Ghz), Bluetooth V5.1, USB 2.0 Type-C, 3.5mm Audio jack, GPS/A-GPS/GLONASS/Beidou (only in LTE variant)
Pricing and exact release date of HUAWEI MatePad T10 and T10s is not known.