Huawei along with Nova 6 / Nova 6 5G smartphones has also unveiled its cut-down variant called Nova 6SE. The handset was certified by TENAA earlier today with model number JNY-AL10.
It has side mounted fingerprint sensor and comes with Dual SIM support. The mobile boots on Android 10 with EMUI 10.0.1 on top. It has 6.4-inch FHD+ display with DCI-P3 wide color gamut.
The Huawei Nova 6 SE specs include octa-core Kirin 810 SoC with 8GB RAM and 128GB ROM which is further expandable using NM card. A 4200mAh (typical) battery powers the hardware. There is GPU Turbo for enhanced gaming.
There is a 16MP selfie camera while the back side houses quad-camera setup of 48MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP shooters and LED Flash. Most of connectivity options are present as well.
Huawei Nova 6 SE Specifications
- Dimensions: 159.2 x 76.3 x 8.7 mm
- Weight: 183 grams
- Biometrics: side mounted fingerprint sensor
- Operating System: Android 10 based EMUI 10.0.1
- SIM: Hybrid Dual Nano SIM slots
- Display: 6.4-inch LCD display with 2310 x 1080 pixels resolution, DCI-P3 wide-color gamut, multi-touch support
- Chipset: Octa-core (2.27GHz A76 x 2 + 1.88GHz A55 x 6) Kirin 810 processor with Mali-G52 GPU and DaVinci Architecture NPU
- RAM: 8GB
- Storage: 128GB built-in, expandable up to 256GB using NM card
- Front camera: 16MP with F/2.0 Aperture, fixed focal length
- Rear cameras: 48MP (F/1.8) + 8MP (120-degree, ultra-wide, F/2.4) + 2MP (4cm Macro, 1.75um, F/2.4) + 2MP (Depth, F/2.4) quad cameras with LED Flash, PDAF+Contrast focus support
- Battery: 4200 mAh (Typical) / 4100mAh (minimum) non removable with 40W (10V/4A) fast charging support
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V50, USB 2.0 Type-C, GPS/GLONASS
- Sensors: Proximity, Ambient Light, Compass, Accelerometer
The Huawei Nova 6SE price is 2199 Yuan (US$ 315) for 8GB/128GB variant. Pre-orders have already commenced and will start shipping from December 12th.