The Huawei P Smart+ 2019 features in triple camera setup at the back with LED Flash. It consists of 24MP primary shooter, a 16MP ultra-wide angle snapper and 2MP depth cameras for bokeh. These shooters have AI features like scene recognition and can shoot 480fps slow-motion videos.
It has an 8MP front facing shooter with AI capabilities. It is placed at the front inside dew-drop notch. The P Smart Plus 2019 packs in a 6.21-inch Full HD+ display with 89% screen-to-body ratio.
Under the hood is Kirin 710 12nm Soc with Mali-G51 MP4 GPU. The smartphone comes with G PU Turbo 2.0 for even smoother gameplay. The chipset is paried with 3GB RAM and 64GB ROM and is expandable up to 512GB as well.
Huawei P Smart+ 2019 Specifications
- Dimensions: 155.2 x 73.4 x 7.95 mm
- Weight: 160 grams (including battery)
- Unlocking: Fingerprint Sensor
- Operating System: Android 9.0 Pie with EMUI 9.0
- SIM: Dual SIM support
- Display: 6.21-inch 2.5D curved glass DewDrop display with 2340 x 1080 pixels resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, multi-touch support, 89% screen-to-body ratio
- Chipset: Octa-core Kirin 710 processor with Mali-G51 GPU
- RAM: 3GB
- Storage: 64GB built-in, expandable up to 512GB
- Front camera: 8MP fixed focus with AI smart algorithm
- Rear cameras: 24MP + 16MP (ultra-wide lens) + 2MP (depth) triple shooters with LED Flash
- Battery: 3400 mAh (typical)
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V4.2, GPS/GLONASS
- Sensors: Ambient Light, Digital Compass, Gravity etc.
The Huawei P Smart+ 2019 comes in Midnight Black and Starlight Blue colors. Pricing and availability details are not known.