Huawei has launched P Smart Pro smartphone in several European markets. It is basically a rebranded Huawei Y9s.
Equipped with a side mounted fingerprint sensor and a 6.59-inch FHD+ screen, there is an octa-core Kirin 710F SoC at its core. A 4000mAh typical battery powers the hardware.
The Huawei P Smart Pro specs include 6GB RAM and 128GB ROM which is further expandable.You get a triple camera setup at the back of 48MP, 8MP and 2MP shooters. There is popup selfie camera of 16MP.
Huawei P Smart Pro specifications
- Dimensions: 163.1 x 77.2 x 8.8 mm
- Weight: 206 grams
- Biometrics: Fingerprint sensor (Side mounted)
- Operating System: Android 9.0 Pie based EMUI 9.1
- SIM: Dual SIM support
- Display: 6.59-inch LTPS LCD display with 2340 x 1080 pixels resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, 391ppi pixel density, multi-touch support, 91% screen to body ratio
- Chipset: Octa-Core (2.2GHz A73 x 4 + 1.7GHz A53 x 4) Kirin 710F processor with Mali-G51 GPU
- RAM: 6GB
- Storage: 128GB built-in, expandable up to 512GB using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 16MP with F/2.2 Aperture, AI Beauty (popup camera)
- Rear cameras: Triple rear cameras with LED Flash, Auto Focus (Phase focus)
- 48MP main with F/1.8 Aperture
- 8MP with 120-degree Ultra-wide angle lens, F/2.4 Aperture
- 2MP depth sensor with F/2.4 Aperture
- Battery: 4000mAh (typical) / 3900mAh (minimum) with 5V2A charging
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V4.2, USB 2.0 Type-C, GPS/A-GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Sensors: Ambient Light, Gyroscope, Compass, Gravity
The Huawei P Smart Pro price is BGN 680 in Bulgaria, PLN 1400 in Poland and UAH 8000 in Ukrain.