available has silently unveiled P Smart Z Smartphone. It runs on Android 9.0 Pie with EMUI 9.0 and houses rear mounted fingerprint sensor.
It comes with a unique line that highlights the design. There is a smooth back and a texture that glows under the light. A 4000 mAh battery is included inside.
The Huawei P Smart Z Specs include 6.9-inch Full View display with Full HD+ resolution. It has 16MP selfie camera placed inside popup mechanism. At the back side is 16MP and 2MP dual shooters.
At its core is octa-core Kirin 710F chipset, which is paired with 4GB RAM and 64GB ROM. It also allows further expansion up to 512GB using MicroSD card. The mobile supports GPU Turbo 2.0 as well.
Huawei P Smart Z Specifications
- Dimensions: 163.5 x 77.3 x 8.8 mm
- Weight: 196.8 grams
- Biometric: Fingerprint sensor (Rear)
- SIM: Hybrid Dual SIM support
- Operating System: Android 9.0 Pie OS with EMUI 9.0
- Display: 6.59-inch LTPS LCD Display with 2340 x 1080 pixels resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, 391ppi pixel density, multi-touch support
- Chipset: Octa-Core (2.2GHz A73 x 4 + 1.7GHz A53 x 4) Kirin 710F processor with Mali-G51 MP4 GPU
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 64GB built-in, expandable up to 512GB
- Front Camera: 16MP with AI, F/2.2 Aperture
- Rear Cameras: 16MP + 2MP dual shooters with LED flash, AI, 6P/5P lens
- Battery: 4000 mAh (Typical)
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V4.2, USB Type-C, GPS
The Huawei P Smart Z comes in Midnight Black, Emerald Green and Sapphire Blue colors. It is priced at €279 (US$ 312 / Rs. 21,7809 approx.). The device is already available in Italy and will also roll out in Europe and other countries.