The Huawei P40 Lite 5G specs include 6.5-inch LCD display with FHD+ resolution at 20:9 aspect ratio. It has side mounted fingerprint sensor and boots on Android 10 with EMUI 10.1 (without GMS).
The smartphone gets processing power from octa-core Kirin 820 SoC. It has 6GB RAM and 128GB ROM and allows further expansion using NM card. Inside punch hole is a 16MP selfie shooter.
At the back side is a quad-camera setup of 64MP (main) + 8MP (wide-angle) + 2MP (Macro) + 2MP (depth) shooters. A 4000mAth battery is include and supports 40W super fast charging.
Huawei P40 Lite 5G specifications
- Dimensions: 162.31 x 75 x 8.5 mm
- Weight: 189 grams
- Biometrics: Fingerprint sensor (side mounted)
- Operating System: Android 10 with EMUI 10.1
- SIM: Dual Slots
- Display: 6.5-inch LCD Display with 2400 x 1080 pixels resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio, 96% NTSC color gamut, multi-touch support
- Chipset: Octa-Core (2.36GHz A76 x 1 + 2.22GHz A76 x 3 + 1.84GHz A55 x 4) Kirin 820 5G processor with ARM Mali-G57 MP6 GPU and NPU
- RAM: 6GB LPDDR4X
- Storage: 128GB built-in (non expandable)
- Front camera: 16MP with F/2.0 Aperture
- Rear cameras: Quad-rear cameras with LED Flash
- 64MP Main with F/1.8 Aperture
- 8MP with 120-degree wide-angle lens, F/2.4 Aperture
- 2MP Macro lens with 4cm macro, F/2.4 Aperture
- 2MP depth sensor with F/2.4 Aperture
- Battery: 4000mAh (typical) / 3900 (minimum) with 40W super fast charging
- Connectivity: 5G (SA/NSA), Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V5.1, GPS/GLONASS, USB Type-C, 3.5m Audio Jack
The Huawei P40 Lite 5G price in Europe is €400 ($433 / Rs. 32,850 approx.) and is up for pre-order. Official sales starts from May 29th. The mobile comes in Green, Black and Space Silver colors.