Huawei had announced Watch 2 and Watch 2 classic in China back in February. They were later launched in India in September. Now, company has introduced Watch 2 Pro in China.
It runs on Android Wear 2.0 OS out of the box. It comes with e-SIM support and supports 4G / 3G / 2G networks. With this added connectivity, it can send or receive messages or use more application.
Aesthetically speaking, it has rugged ceramic bezels which offers 6 times the hardness of stainless steel. It is also scratch resistance, sporting a 316L stainless steel body.
The Huawei Watch 2 Pro features in 1.2-inch round display, which is an AMOLED screen with 390 x 390 resolution. It has quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 2100 processor, 768MB RAM and 4GB ROM.
The smartwatch also comes with NFC and supports Huawei Pay. It is also compatible with Alipay and WeChat sweep payment. It has built-in GPS and Beidou dual positioning and offers real-time tracking .
The watch also comes with 8 kinds of exercise modes and comes with variety of motion sensors. It can monitor state of motion in real time, check hear rates etc.
Huawei Watch 2 Pro specifications
- Dimensions: 45 x 48.3 x 12.6 mm (Length x Width x height) / Strap: 22 mm width (Replaceable design) / Wrist diameter: 140 – 210 mm
- Android Wear 2.0
- IP68 rated
- Compatible with Android 4.4 / iOS 9.0 or above
- 1.2-inch AMOLED circular display, 390 x 390 pixels resolution, 326ppi pixel density, Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 2100 processor
- 768MB RAM
- 4GB internal storage space
- 420 mAh Battery (typical). offers up to 1.5 days of mixed usage. 4G version offers about a days worth of backup.
- 2G / 3G / 4G (GSM / WCDMA / LTE) (via eSIM), Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth V4.1 BLE + BR / EDR, NFC, GPS+Beidou
- 3-axis gravity acceleration sensor, 3-axis gyroscope, 3-axis compass Geomagnetic sensor, Heart Rate sensor, Pressure sensor, Ambient Light
The Honor Watch Pro is priced at 2588 Yuan (Rs. 25,370 approx.) and is already available in China at VMall.