Upcoming Huawei Watch GT silently got listed online at company’s website. It will come with Heart rate monitor which uses TruSeen 3.0 technology.
The smartwatch will have 5ATM rating for water resistance. It weighs about 46 grams without strap. It has 316L stainless steel shell and ceramic bezels. It also comes with PVD coating for anti-fingerprint coating.
The Huawei Watch GT will run on company’s homegrown OS which will be similar to Wear OS. It will have activity tracking, sleep tracking and delivers all notifications and alerts on the wrist. Moreover, there is GPS/GLONASS/Beidou/Galileo which will benefit in outdoor tracking or cycling.
It has 1.39-inch AMOLED display with 454 x 454 pixels resolution and is listed with Cortex-M4 processor. A 420 mAh battery powers the hardware and is claimed to offer 30 days of continuous usage.
Huawei Watch GT Specification
- 5ATM rating (Waterproof and Dust Proof)
- Bis Physical key touch push button
- Weight of 46 Grams (without strap)
- TruSeen 3.0 Heart rate monitor
- 1.39-inch AMOLED retina color display with 454 x 454 pixels resolution, 100% color saturation
- Cortex-M4 processor
- Call alerts, Message alerts, Notifications, Steps counter, distance, calories consumed
- Activity tracking (outdoor / indoor running, walking, cycling, swimming, hiking etc.)
- 420 mAh battery with 2 weeks of usage, 30 days on watch mode, 22 hours on GPS mode
- Magnetic Charging base with <2 hours charging time.
- Supports GPS + GLONASS + Beidou / Galileo, NFC (TBC)
- Accelerometer, Gyro sensor, Geomagnetic compass, optical heart rate sensor, Air pressure sensor, Ambient light sensor