Huawei has finally unveiled its latest smartwatch called Huawei Watch2 2018. It has eSIM which allows you to have same number in smartphone at watch. It supports 2G/3G/4G connectivity. There is a Bluetooth only model as well.
The Huawei Watch 2 2018 features in double crown design. It has a shortcut keys for easy access to sport, quick exercise selection or setup a custom quick launch.
It comes with integrated GPS and Beidou dual positioning support which allows one to track map. Apart from different exercise modes, it has real-time continuous hear rate monitoring, FIRSTBEAT motion tracking algorithm and training plan which helps you in sports activities.
The HUAWEI WATCH 2 Series TruSleep HUAWEI technology can accurately monitor your sleep in different sleep stages like deep sleep, light sleep, REM and waking at night, science sleep quality assessment amount, to help you identify the causes of poor sleep, and provide CDB from the Harvard Medical School Center for personalized recommendations for improvement of sleep.
- Versions: 4G Edition, Bluetooth Version, 4G Edition (eSIM)
- Dimensions: 45 x 48.9 x 12.6 mm / Strap Width: 20mm / Band length: 140 – 210 mm (wrist track)
- Supports eSIM (4G/3G/2G)
- Supports Huawei Pay, Ali Pay, We Chat payments
- IP68 rated for water and dust resistance
- 1.2-inch AMOLED display with 390 x 390 pixels resolution, 326ppi pixel density, Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 2100 processor
- Android Wear OS
- 768MB RAM
- 4GB internal storage
- 420 mAh (typical) battery. About 1.5 days usage in typical working scenario
- Built-in independent GPS
- Supports Cellular network, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n (2.4GHz), Bluetooth V4.1 BLE+BR/EDR
- Heart Rate sensor (PPG), Accelerometer, Gyro, Barometer, CAP Capacitance sensor, Ambient Light sensor, Geo Magnetic sensor
The Huawei Watch 2 2018 price starts at 1538 Yuan (US$ / Rs. 16,210 approx.) for Bluetooth Model and goes up to 1988 Yuan (US$ 310 / Rs. 20,950 approx.) for eSIM model. It comes in Carbon Black, Vibrant Orange and Star Grey colors. The smart watch is already available in China at VMall.