Huawei has silently unveiled its new budget smartphone in Philippines called Huawei Y6s. It comes with a rear mounted fingerprint sensor and boots on Android Pie with EMUI 9.1.
The Huawei Y6s specs include 6.09-inch multi-touch HD+ display with 87% screen-to-body ratio. It has octa-core MediaTek Helio P35 SoC with 3GB RAM.
There is 3GB of RAM. Depending on the model, you either get 32GB or 64GB storage space, which is further expandable using MicroSD card. An 8MP shooter sits at the front whine a 13MP auto focus camera is placed at the back. A 3020mAh battery powers the hardware.
Huawei Y6s specifications
- Models: JAT-L29 / JAT-LX1 (NFC) / JAT-LX3 / JAT-L41
- Dimensions: 156.28 x 73.50 x 8.00 mm
- Weight: 150 grams approx.
- SIM: Dual SIM support
- Biometrics: Fingerprint sensor
- Operating System: Android 9.0 Pie with EMUI 9.1
- Display: 6.09-inch IPS LCD display with 1560 x 720 pixels resolution, 283ppi pixel density, multi-touch support, 87% screen-to-body ratio,
- Chipset: Octa-core (2.3GHz A53 x 4 + 1.8GHz A53 x 4) MediaTek Helio P35 (MT6765) processor with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- RAM: 3GB
- Storage: 32GB / 64GB built-in, Expandable up to 512GB using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 8MP with F/2.0 Aperture, Fixed Focus
- Rear cameras: 13MP with LED Flash, F/1.8 Aperture, Auto Focus
- Battery: 2920mAh (minimum) / 3020mAh (typical) with 5V/1A charging
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V4.2, MicroUSB V2.0, GPS/A-GPS/GLONASS, NFC (only in JAT-LX1), 3.5mm audio jack
- Sensors: Proximity, Ambient Light, Gravity
The Huawei Y6s price is PHP 6999 (US$137 / Rs. 9880 approx.) and comes in Orchid Blue and Starry Black colors. It is already up for sale in Philippines.