Huawei has unveiled its latest ‘Y Series’ smartphone called Y7 2019. It is 8.1mm thick, houses dual SIM slots and runs on EMUI 8.2.
It has 6.26-inch Dew-drop IPS display with HD+ resolution and multi-touch support. It has curved rear camera with polished ceramic-like texture and smooth touch. There is a rear mounted fingerprint sensor for fast unlocking. Face unlock 2.0 is also present.
The Huawei Y7 2019 specs include octa-core Snapdragon 450 SoC with 3GB RAM and 32GB ROM (expandable). It has an 8MP selfie camera coupled with 13MP and 2MP dual shooters at the back. A 4000mAh battery powers the hardware.
Huawei Y7 2019 specifications
- Dimensions: 158.92 x 76.91 x 8.1 mm
- Weight: 168 grams
- SIM: dual SIM support
- Fingerprint Sensor: Yes (rear)
- Operating System: Android 8.1 Oreo with EMUI 8.2
- Display: 6.26-inch multi-touch Huawei Dewdrop display with 1520 x 720 pixels resolution, 19:9 aspect ratio
- Chipset: Octa-core Snapdragon 450 Mobile Platform with Adreno 506 GPU
- RAM: 3GB
- Storage: 32GB built-in, expandable up to 512GB using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 8MP fixed focus, Face Unlock 2.0
- Rear cameras: 13MP + 2MP with LED Flash, F/1.8 Aperture, AF, AI capabilities
- Battery: 4000mAh (typical) with 5V/2A charging
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V4.2, MicroUSB V2.0, GPS, 3.5mm Audio Jack
The Huawei Y7 2019 price is €220 and comes in Aurora Blue, Midnight Black and Coral Red colors.