Huawei has officially introduced Y7 Pro 2019 smartphone. It doesn’t include a fingerprint sensor but supports Face Unlock 2.0.
It comes with dedicated dual SIM slots and a MicroSD card slot. The device runs on Android 8.1 Oreo With EMUI 8.2. A 4000mAh typical battery powers the hardware.
The Huawei Y7 Pro 2019 specs include 6.26-inch multi-touch display with 19:9 aspect ratio. It has a tear drop notch which houses 16MP selfie shooter. At the back side is 13MP and 2MP dual rear shooters with AI. The AI camera can recognize 500 scenes belonging to 22 categories and optimize photos accordingly.
The phone features in octa-core Snapdragon 450 Mobile Platform and is paired with 3GB RAM and 32GB ROM. Most of connectivity options are supported as well.
Huawei Y7 Pro 2019 Specifications
- Dimensions: 158.92 x 76.91 x 8.1 mm
- Weight: 168 grams
- SIM: Dual Nano SIM slots
- Operating System: Android 8.1 Oreo with EMUI 8.2
- Display: 6.26-inch 2.5D curved glass display with 1520 x 720 pixels HD+ resolution, 19:9 aspect ratio, multi-touch support, teardrop notch
- Chipset: 1.8GHz octa-core Snapdragon 450 Mobile Platform with Adreno 506 GPU
- RAM: 3GB
- Storage: 32GB internal memory, expandable up to 512GB using MicroSD card (dedicated slot)
- Front Camera: 16MP with face unlock 2.0
- Rear Camera: 13MP (F/1.8) + 2MP (F/2.4) dual cameras with LED Flash, AI capabilities
- Battery: 4000 mAh (typical) with 5V/2A charging support
- Connectivity: dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-FI 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V4.2, GPS/GLONASS, USB 2.0, 3.5mm Audio Jack
The Huawei Y7 Pro 2019 price is set at 39,90,000 Vietnamese dongs (US$ 170 / Rs. 12,000 approx.) and comes in Aurora Blue and Black colors. The smartphone is already available in the country.