Just recently, Huawei Y9 2018 smartphone made its way at FCC. Now, new reports suggests that the cell phone will launch on March 15th, 2018 in Thailand.
Along with the launch date, specifications of Huawei Y9 2018 have also surfaced. Moreover, press-renders of the handset have surface, which are at par with the live images revealed by FCC.
The handset will run on Android 8.0 Oreo with EMUI 8.0 on top. It will have total of four cameras, two on the front and two at the back. Additionally, the handset will sport Dual Nano SIM card slots and MicroSD card slot.
- Dimensions: 157.2 x 75.3 x 7.89 mm / Weight: 170 grams
- Dual Nano SIM slots
- Fingerprint sensor (rear)
- Android 8.0 Oreo OS with EMUI 8.0
- 5.93-inch FullView display with 2160 x 1080 pixels FHD+ resolution, 18:9 aspect ratio, supports multi-touch
- Octa-core (2.36GHz A53 x 4 + 1.7GHz A53 x 4) Huawei Kirin 659 processor with Mali-T830 MP2 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB Internal memory, expandable up to 256GB using MicroSD card (dedicated slot)
- 16MP + 2MP front facing camera
- 13MP + 2MP rear facing camera with LED Flash
- 4000 mAh battery
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth, GPS
The Huawei Y9 (2018) comes in Black, Gold and Blue colors. Official details including pricing should be available next week on March 15th.