Huawei has officially announced its new Y9a smartphone It has two models – FRL-22 and FRL-23.
The phone runs on EMUI 10.1 which is based on Android 10. It has dual Nano SIM slots and comes with side facing fingerprint sensor.
The Huawei Y9a specs include 6.63-inch multi-touch LCD display with FHD+ 20:9 resolution. It has slim bezels resulting to an impressive 92% screen-to-body ratio.
Pumping inside is an eight-core MediaTek Helio G80 SoC. Depending on the model, it comes with either 6GB or 8GB RAM and 128GB storage space.
Depending on the market, the Huawei Y9a houses 4200mAh or 4300mAh battery capacity. There are quad-rear cameras with LED Flash. These include 64MP (main) + 8MP (wide-angle) + 2MP (depth) + 2MP (macro) shooters. At the front side is a 16MP selfie camera.
Huawei Y9a Specifications
- Models: FRL-22 / FRL-23
- Dimensions: 163.5 x 76.5 x 8.95 mm
- Weight: 197 grams
- SIM: Dual Nano Slots
- Operating System: Android 10 based EMUI 10.1
- Biometrics: Fingerprint sensor (Side)
- Display: 6.63-inch IPS LCD display with 2400 x 1080 pixels resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio, multi-touch support, 92% screen-to-body ratio
- Chipset: Octa-core (2GHz A75 x 2 + 1.8GHz A55 x 6) MediaTek Helio G80 processor with Mali-G52 MC2 GPU
- RAM: 6GB / 8GB
- Storagme: 128GB Built-in, expandable up to 256GB using NM card
- Front camera: 16MP with F/2.2 Aperture
- Rear cameras: Quad-rear cameras with LED Flash
- 64MP main with F/1.8 Aperture
- 8MP with 120° Ultra-Wide Angle Lens, f/2.4 aperture
- 2MP Depth with F/2.4 Aperture
- 2MP Macro with F/2.4 Aperture
- Battery: 4200mAh / 4300mAh
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V5.1, USB Type-C 2.0, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Sensors: Ambient light, Gyroscope, Compass, Gravity
The Huawei Y9a color options include Midnight Black, Sakura Pink and Space Silver shades.