Huawei has officially introduced its latest fitness tracker in U.S. called Band 2 Pro. It has 5ATM water resistance rating, making it optimum for sports and fitness activities.
It has standalone GPS built-in that reduces reliance on smartphone connectivity. It has continuous Heart Rate Monitoring that shares accurate heart rate data.
Huawei’s Tru Sleep scientific sleep tracking monitors different phases of sleep like Light / Deep / REM sleeps. It also monitors sleep interruptions, providing accurate data.
The smart band also delivers smart notifications. It shows details of incoming calls, emails, alarms etc. along with activity reminders.
Huawei Band 2 Pro Features
- Dimensions: 44 x 19.7 x 10.3 mm (H x W x D) / Strap length: 114.67 + 101.35 mm / Weight: about 21 grams
- 5ATM Water resistant rating
- 0.91-inch PMOLED Black-and-White screen, 128 x 32 pixels, with touch buttons
- Compatible with Android 4.4 + or iOS 8.0+
- 105 mAh battery, offers 7 days of continuous usage on single charge. Up to 21 days of standby
- Two-PIN charging port, connects with charging cradle through clip
- Bluetooth V4.2 (2.4GHz) with connection distance of less than 10 meters
- 3-axis accelerometer, detached PPG Cardio Tachometer, Infrared Wear sensor
- Standalone GPS, Continuous Heart Rate Monitoring, Professional Run Coach, Relaxation Training, Huawei TruSleep, Smart Notifications
You can Buy Huawei Band 2 Pro for $69.99 at Amazon.com. It comes in Black, Red and Blue colors.
Vincent Wen, Vice President, Huawei Device USA said –
Behind the development of the HUAWEI Band 2 Pro is a desire to build a fitness tracker that supports our digital and physical lives while still maintaining an attractive look and feel. Regardless of where adventures may lead, we’re proud to say the Band 2 Pro and our lineup of wearables are there to help support everyone’s desire for more active lifestyles.