Infinix has officially launched Hot 8, its latest budget smartphone in India. It comes with rear mounted fingerprint sensor and runs on Android 9.0 Pie with XOS 5.0.
The phone features in 6.52-inch display with HD+ resoliution, 20:9 aspect ratio and 90.3% screen-to-body ratio. Inside is octa-core MediaTek Helio P22 SoC with 4GB RAM and 64GB ROM, which is expandable via MicroSD card (dedicated slot).
The Infinix Hot 8 specs include triple rear cameras consisting of 13MP, 2MP and Low Light sensor. For selfies, it has an 8MP front facing shooter with AI capabilites. There is a 5000mAh battery which powers the hardware.
Infinix Hot 8 Specifications
- Dimensions: 165 x 76.3 x 8.7 mm
- Weight: 179 grams
- SIM: Dual Nano SIM slots
- Operating System: Android 9.0 Pie with XOS 5.0
- Biometrics: Fingerprint Sensor (rear)
- Display: 6.52-inch 2.5D glass IPS display with 1600 x 720 pixels resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio, 450nits brightness, 90.3% screen-to-body ratio, multi-touch support
- Chipset: 2GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762) processor with IMG PowerVR GE8320 (650Mhz) GPU
- RAM: 4GB LPDDR4
- Storage: 64GB built-in, expandable up to 256GB using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 8MP with Flash, F/2.0 Aperture, AI Portraits, AI Beauty, Wide-angle selfie
- Rear cameras: 13MP (F/1.8) + 2MP + Low Light senso – Triple rear cameras with Quad-LED Flash, PDAF, Auto Scene detection, AI Beuty, AI HDR
- Battery: 5000mAh (typical)
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-FI 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V5.0, MicroUSB V2.0, GPS/GLONASS, 3.5mm Audio jack
- Sensors: G-Sensor, Proximity, Light, Compass
The Infinix Hot 8 price is Rs. 6999 (Price limited till October 31) and comes in Quetzal Cyan and Cosmic Purple colors. It will go on sale from September 12th at Flipkart.