Infinix expands its Note 11 series lineup with the announcement of Note 11 and Note 11 Pro. Both of these are basically same with main difference being their rear cameras.
The Infinix Note 11 Pro is 8.7 mm thick and houses dedicated dual Nano SIM slots and MicroSD card slot. It has 6.95-inch LCD display with TUV Rheinland Low Blue Light certification. It offers FHD+ resolution at 120Hz refresh rate.
Powering inside is octa-core Helio G96 chipset with 8GB RAM and 128GB storage space. It has virtual RAM support up to 3GB RAM and leverages Infinix Write Boost for faster writing speeds. The Note 11 Series from Infinix houses 9-layer graphene film to keep thermals in control.
The Infinix Note 11 Pro specs include triple rear cameras. It has 64MP main camera, second 13MP tele lens with 30x digital zoom and 2MP depth camera with quad-LED flash. The vanilla Infinix Note 11 comes with 50MP main and 2MP telephoto lens (could be a typo in PR). These have 16MP selfie shooter.
These mobile phones run on Android 11 based XOS 10. It has side mounted fingerprint sensor and supports face unlocking. It has dual speakers with DTS audio. The Pro model comes with 5000mAh battery and supports 33W fast charging.
Infinix Note 11 Pro specifications
- Dimensions: 173.06 x 78.37 x 8.7 mm
- SIM: Dual Nano Slots
- Operating System: Android 11 based XOS 10
- Biometrics: Fingerprint sensor (side), Face unlock
- Display: 6.95-inch LCD Infinity display with 2460 x 1080 pixels resolution, 120Hz refresh rate, 180Hz touch sampling rate, 1500:1 contrast ratio, TUV Rheinland Low Blue Light certification, 91% screen-to-body ratio
- Chipset: Octa-core (2GHz A76 x 2 + 2GHz A55 x 6) MediaTek Helio G96 processor with ARM Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- RAM: 8GB + 3GB virtual RAM
- Storage: 128GB UFS 2.2 built-in (with Infinix Write Booster tech), expandable up to 2TB using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 16MP
- Rear cameras: Triple cameras with quad-LED flash
- 64MP main ultra-night lens with F/1.7 Aperture
- 13MP tele lens with F/2.46 Aperture, 30x digital zoom
- 2MP depth with F/2.4 Aperture
- Audio: Cinematic dual speakers (one on top and bottom) with DTS
- Battery: 5000mAh with 33W super charge fast charging (TUV Safety certified)
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V5.1, USB Type-C, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, FM radio and 3.5mm audio jack
- Sensors: G-Sensor, e-Compass, Gyroscope, Light, Proximity
The Infinix Note 11 Pro comes in Mithril Grey, Mist Blue and Haze Green colors. Infinix Note 11 comes in Graphite Black, Celestial Snow, and Glacier Green colors. Pricing and availability details of both handsets were not revealed. [source]