Infinix has unveiled a new smartphone in Nigeria called Infinix S5 Lite. It was unveiled along side Infinix S5, which is already official in India since last month.
The phone packs in dual Nano SIM slots and a dedicated MicroSD card slot. It runs on Androdi Pie with XOS 5.5 UI. It has 16MP selfie camera placed inside a punch hole.
At the back side is a triple camera setup of 16MP, 2MP and QVGA shooters. There is a rear mounted fingerprint sensor as well. A 4000mAh battery powers the hardware.
The Infinix S5 Lite specs include 6.6-inch HD+ 20:9 aspect ratio display with 90.5% screen-to-body ratio. It has MediaTek Helio P22 octa-core SoC. The smartphone comes in options of 3GB RAM with 32GB ROM and 4GB RAM with 64GB storage space.
Infinix S5 Lite Specifications
- Dimensions: 164 x 76 x 7.9 mm
- Biometrics: Fingerprint sensor (rear), Face unlock
- SIM: Dual Nano Slots
- Operating System: Android 9.0 Pie with XOS 5.5 UI
- Display: 6.6-inch Super Cinema 2.5D Glass display with 1600 x 720 pixels resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio, 480nits brightness, 90.5% NTSC, 90.5% screen-to-body ratio, multi-touch support
- Chipset: 2GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P22 processor with PowerVR GE8320 GPU (650MHz)
- RAM: 3GB / 4GB
- Storage: 32GB / 64GB built-in, expandable up to 128GB using MicroSD cad
- Front camera: 8MP (in-display camera) AI camera with F/2.0 Aperture, 4-in-1 super pixel technology, AI 3D Face beauty
- Rear cameras: 16MP (F/1.8, 5P lens, AF) + 2MP (Depth) + QVGA AI Lens Triple rear cameras with quad-LED flash, 1080p video recording
- Battery: 4000mAh with Xcharge. Offers 50 hours talk time or 32 days of standby
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth, MicroUSB V2.0, GPS, FM Radio, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Sensors: G-Sensor, E-Compass, Gyroscope, Proximity
The Infinix S5 Lite 3GB/32GB price is NGN 42,500 (Rs. 8370 approx.) while the Infinix S5 Lite 4GB/64GB costs NGN 46,500 (Rs. 9150 approx.). The handset comes in Midnight Black, Quetzal Cyan and Violet colors. It is already up for order in Nigeria. The mobile is also expected to launch in India by end of November. It will be slightly cheaper for Indian markets.