The Infinix Smart 2 smartphone has been officially launched in India. It comes with 2GB RAM with 16GB storage and 3GB RAM with 32GB internal memory. It also comes with dedicated MicroSD card slot for further storage expansion.
The Phone features in 3050 mAh battery which is said to offer about 21 hours 4G talk time or up to 81 hours of music playback or 21 days of standby time on full charge.
The Infinix Smart 2 specs include 5.45-inch Full View display with HD+ resolution and is powered by 1.5GHz quad-core MediaTek processor. It has 8MP selfie camera which takes bokeh images. At the back side is a 13MP primary shooter.
- Dimensions: 148 x 71 x 8.4 mm
- Dual Nano SIM slots
- Android 8.1 Oreo with XOS 3.2
- Face Unlock support
- 5.45-inch IPD Full View Display (GFF Touch panel) with 1440 x 720 pixels HD+ resolution, 18:9 aspect ratio
- 1.5GHz quad-core 64-bit MediaTek MT6739 processor with IMG GE8100 GPU
- 2GB / 3GB RAM
- 16GB / 32GB internal storage, expandable up to 128GB using dedicated MicroSD card slot
- 8MP front camera with dual LED Flash F/2.0 Aperture
- 13MP rear camera with dual LED Flash, F/2.0 Aperture, 5P lens, PDAF,
- 3050 mAh battery
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth V4.1, GPS, FM Radio, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- G-Sensor, Proximity, Light sensors
The Infinix Smart 2 price starts at Rs. 5999 for 2GB RAM model and goes up to Rs. 6999 for 3GB RAM variant. The hand comes in Sandstone Black, Serene GOld, Bordeaux Red and City Blue colors. It will go on sale in India from August 10th and will be available exclusively at Flipkart.