Infinix has officially unveiled its latest Smart series smartphone in India called Infinix Smart 5A. It is a budget mobile with rear mounted fingerprint sensor and supports AI Face unlock.
The Infinix Smart 5A specs include 6.52-inch HD+ LCD display and offers 500nits brightness. It has slim bezels thanks to which, it boasts 90.5% screen-to-body ratio.
under the hood is quad-core MediaTek Helio A22 processor with 2GB RAM, 32GB built-in storage space and MicroSD card slot for further expansion.
The Smart 5A feature an 8MP front camera with dual-LED Flash. At the back side are dual cameras which include 8MP main and AI lens with LED flash. It has 5000mAh battery inside.
Infinix Smart 5A specifications
- Dimensions: 165.5 x 76.4 x 8.75 mm
- Weight: 183 grams
- SIM: Dual Nano Slots
- Operating System: Android 11 based XOS 7.6
- Biometrics: Fingerprint sensor (rear), Face Unlock
- Display: 6.52-inch IPS LCD display with 1560 x 720 pixels resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, 500nits brightness, 1200:9 contrast ratio, AGC AS2 Glass protection, 90.5% screen-to-body ratio
- Chipset: 1.8GHz quad-core MediaTek Helio A20 processor with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- RAM: 2GB
- Storage: 32GB built-in, expandable up to 256Gb using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 8MP with with F/2.0 Aperture, dual-LED flash
- Rear cameras: 8MP (Main, F/2.0) + Depth sensor and triple-LED Flash, 1080p video recording
- Battery: 5000mAh
- Up to 19 hours of video playback
- Up to 28 hours of music playback
- Up to 13 hours of gaming
- Up to 16 hours of websurfing
- Up to 33 hours of 4G talk time
- Up to 35 hours of standby
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V5.0, GPS, FM Radio, 3.5mm audio jack
- Sensors: Ambient light, G-Sensor, Proximity
The Infinix Smart 5A price in India is set at Rs. 6499 ($87 approx.) and comes in Midnight Black, Ocean Wave and Quetzal Cyan colors. It will go on sale at Flipkart from August 9th.